Well today's entry is all about the rear stabilising tail fin and ailerons. I've cleaned the pieces up as shown in the pic above.


In these pictures you can see a groove in the engine, it's important this is facing upwards otherwise the tail fin won't fit. This isn't in the instructions but luckily I discovered this on the dry fit. Once I had it all lined up I drilled a couple of holes and pinned it to the rear of the canopy.


All that's left of the tail fin is to add the ailerons. Looks good, it was all nice and straight and didn't need much filing. I'm hoping this is how it is going to be from now on and I'm past the worse of the filing and straightening.