I have tried to give some real unique dynamism to these paladins. While the plastic kit isn't static, it only allows for a number of dynamic poses - which I've tried to step away from by tweaking stances. I hope you agree that the black scheme combined with this attempt at a sense of movement leads to a really nice unit. I painted the halberds etc by hand. I know most people use an airbrush (and I do have a good one!) yet I find it quicker to do it with a brush by the time I've got all my kit set up. I've been perfecting my glowing eye technique, and feel that I've acheived a really good subtle glow on this unit. More pictures after the ju... *CLICK*


Can't touch this...


Chop chop slice slice...


This guy is channelling his warp power and has NOT been kicked in the crotch.


The full group...