13. Wash these metallic areas with Agrax Earthshade.
17. Paint the corner of the eye lens with Warpstone Glow leaving a black area in the outer edges.
18. Paint a line of Moot Green along the bottom of the lens.
19. Paint a really thin line of White Scar on the previous step. I find watering my paints down increases fluidity from the bristles and makes me more accurate.
20. Paint the parchment on the purity seal with Tallarn Sand.
You can view other Space Marine tutorials using these quick links. Imperial Fist, White Scars, Iron Hands, Salamanders, Sons of Horus and Minotaurs