The time has come for me to open my cabinet (or photo archive in this case) and start the parade of past works. Today I would like to share my first unit of Skaven Stormvermin. Painted sometime mid 2012 I believe.


When I finally pulled the trigger on the Skaven project I wanted my army to include as many of these models as possible. In the end it turned out to be two units of 50 both with full command and without shields. What you see here is the first of the two.



I am a huge fan of the Clan Mors red armor so that was my scheme. The banner includes a symbol from the Skaven Heraldry book too. The black post on top of the banner allows me to swap out crests for WYSIWYG banners that I completed after these pictures were taken.


Thanks for looking and happy painting all!