Carrying on the proud tradition of hobby recaps and resolutions on Tale of Painters it's my turn today to pledge my 2016 hobby goals and recap what I actually achieved during 2015. Read on to see what I have planned and what I managed to get done.

2016 Hobby Resolutions

During 2016 I want to paint an Imperial Knight, I want to finish the Assassinorum Execution Force boxed game and I want to add the Space Wolves from the Stormclaw boxed set to my Army of the Imperium project. I also want to use up the remaining Space Marine models from my Megaforce I've had for a few years now. 

2015 Resolution Recap
I actually did ok with last years promised resolutions. I completed my Black Legion, I completed the Dark Vengeance set and I completed the Deathstorm set. I failed by not even starting Smaug, Eldar Ghost Warriors set or the Stormclaw boxed game.

So let's have a look at the models I did paint this year. 

January



Death Company Dreadnought


Tyranid Warrior Squad


February

Tyranid Genestealers



1 hour speed painted Skaven Warlord



Blood Angel Terminators



Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Primes


March


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Carnifexes


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Warriors


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Zoanthropes


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Warriors


Tyranid Venomthropes


Repaint and rebasing my Tyranid Red Terror 


April


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Flying Hive Tyrant


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Hive Tyrants


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Warriors


Repaint my Tyranid Hierophant


Repaints and rebasing my Tyranid Lictors


May

Dark Angel Deathwing Terminators


June


Blood Angel Death Company


Dark Angel Tactical Squad


July

Dark Angel Ravenwing Bikers


Dark Angel Tactical Squad


Black Legion Chaos Cultists


Dark Angel Company Master


August


Dark Angel Librarian



Dark Angel Chaplain


Blood Angel Chaplain


September


Chaos Familar


Blood Angel Sanguinary Priest


October


Callidus Assassin


Blood Angel Assault Squad


Dark Angel Venerable Dreadnought


November


Vindicare Assassin


Eversor Assassin


Celuxus Assassin


December


Icarus Assault Cannons upgrade for my existing Knight


Dark Angel Drop Pod.


2015 was pretty cool. I saw a lot of my work in White Dwarf Weekly and Warhammer Visions including a huge Army of the Month feature on my Tyranids. I also went to the Warhammer World Grand Opening and the 40k Open Day. All in all not a bad hobby year.