I've made some more progress on my Ironjawz Megaboss!



After completing the face I glued his front plate on, there were some join lines on the skull on his shoulder and other shoulderpad, I simply filled them with green stuff and then painted over the base colours. When I initially airbrushed the model, I airbrushed it the orange and then airbrushed the green for the skin, this meant there was a little overspray on the orange this was easily fixed with thin layers of orange. The way I like to work when painting is to paint all of the base colours and then shade the entire model, I feel this helps productivity and also means everything is at the same stage. The next steps for the model is to add shading to everything and then begin highlighting and detail work. I also made some progress on the base adding the crackle glaze to create the cracked ice effect, and then added the blue and green glazes. I will complete this when the rest of the model is finished.