Time for another Tales from the Network, the semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network. We had some great additions to the Network since the last update, so here we go:
- Advice on how to get used to working with an Airbrush by Drazhar's Miniworks.
- Check out this wicked Great Unclean One conversion made from a Hell Pit Abomination by Warhammer in Progress.
- More beautiful Dark Eldar models by Rant in E Minor, this time: Hellions.
- Some nice sponge weathering on this Silver Skulls Landspeeder by the The Wild Host.
- A wrecked Imperial Fists Rhino complete with some blood and gore by Brush and Miniature Torture.
- You rarely see Tau this times, but here are some nice XV-15 stealth suits by iPaintmodels.
- More Dark Eldar, check out the crazy paint scheme of this Ravager by Don't Wash the Paint off.
- A really beautiful Salamanders Assault Squad by James Wappel.
- I love the paint scheme of this Necron Deathmarks by Hammer Arm Studios, so make sure to check them out!
Don't miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right - there are more cool posts hidden there that aren't covered here!
Do you want your blog featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network - we're already over 140 blogs strong! Joining is easy - click here and learn how.