This is Tales from the Network, the semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network. Again, it's been a while since our last update. This time we've got an unusual high amount of tutorials, so don't miss out!
- Let's start with a neat Deathwing painting tutorial by Dice and Brush.
- Some nice Heresy White Scars bikers (and jetbike!) by Zen 40k.
- The Forge converted a couple of Adeptus Mechanicus Preatorians - nice.
- Read what WarLlama40k has to say about November's issue of White Dwarf.
- A squad of three Ulthwé War Walkers by Legio Minimus, check out those freehands on the legs.
- Rust and the City explains how to airbrush yellow Space Marine armour.
- Oldschool Blood Bowl models + bright yellow paint job = epic win by Minion Studio.
- I really dig those black and muted orange painted Fire Dragons by Storm of Blades.
- A neat little trick to do freehand inscriptions on vehicles by Valknut Painting.
- Finally, nother beautiful rendition of the plastic Nurgle Lord by Flare Miniature Painting-
Don't miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right - there are more cool posts hidden there that aren't covered here!