Paints you will need for this tutorial:
Black Undercoat Spray
5. Thin Trollslayer with a little Lahmian Medium and using a small brush line the shapes of the armour with orange.
6. Paint the skin with Catachan Flesh.
7. Wash over the skin with Wyldwood Contrast Paint.
8. Paint over the skin with Catachan Flesh leaving the previous Wyldwood step showing through in the creases and recesses to represent shading.
13. Edge highlight the belt and pouches with Skrag Brown.
14. Highlight the black cloth and rope areas with Mechanicus Standard Grey. Several thin coats to help blend the the grey into the black.
17. Highlight the raised areas of the robe with Dawnstone.
18. Edge highlight the robes with Administratum Grey.
19. Base coat the scaley hide all over with Incubi Darkness.
20. Wash the scaley hide with Contrast Akhelian Green.
21. Pick out each individual scale with Thunderhawk Blue.
22. Edge highlight the top edge of each scale with Celestra Grey.
23.Base coat the the weapon shafts, helmet horns, belt trim and belt decoration with Brass Scorpion.
24. Wash the brass areas with Reikland Fleshshade Gloss.